Waking up in the morning to make breakfast can be a hassle. You have to get out of bed, find your cooking supplies, and actually cook something. But with overnight oats, you can wake up, roll out of bed, and eat breakfast without ever having to leave your room. All you need is a jar or container with a lid, some rolled oats, milk (or another liquid), and any desired toppings. The best part is that you can customize your overnight oats however you like so whether you want them sweet or savory, there’s an option for you. Try this recipe for a simple but delicious lactation overnight oats dish.
Benefits of lactation overnight oats
- There’s no need to skip breakfast when you’re breastfeeding. In fact, you should be eating a nutritious breakfast every day.
- These lactation overnight oats are a great way to start your day. They’re easy to make and they will help keep your energy levels up while you nurse.
- Plus, they’re delicious and nutritious. This is the perfect recipe for breastfeeding mothers who want a healthy, filling breakfast that will keep them going all morning long.
- Oats are loaded with fiber and minerals, and they’re a great source of protein. Plus, they’re easy to digest and won’t upset your stomach like some other breakfast foods might.
- Overnight oats are a quick and easy way to get in your daily dose of protein, but have you ever considered adding lactation oatmeal to the mix? It’s not just for nursing mothers.
This recipe will provide enough calcium for an entire day, so it’s perfect for anyone who doesn’t drink milk or eat dairy. Give this recipe a try next time you’re craving something sweet at breakfast.